LOS ANGELES, Calif., SADEVIO, LLC announced today that it will reveal its brand new kiosk at ISC West, the largest security industry trade show in the United States.
The kiosk, an integral part of the SADEVIO Visitor Management System, will be available for viewing at Booth L13 “Access Control for the Connected World” – located at Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, Nev. on April 11-12 from 8:30 am to 5 pm, and April 13 from 10 am to 3 pm. It will be hosted at the event by our partner Identiv Inc., a leading global provider of physical security and secure identification.
The self-service kiosk complements SADEVIO’s Visitor Management System, a game changer in the visitor handling process with its wide range of diverse features and security enhancements. The kiosk provides the following key features:
- Access Card Integration: The system can integrate seamlessly into your access card system to distribute and collect your security badges.
- Label Printing & Camera: The built-in label printing system and camera feature allow guests to snap their own photo for their visitor badge and print right from the kiosk itself.
- Branding: The system can be branded to your unique corporate design: let us change the kiosk’s front design and play your commercial videos in the background.
- Stand Alone: No security personnel needed to handle the check-in and check-out process: it is completely self-sufficient.
- Custom QR Code: Expedite check-in even further by sending guests a custom code prior to their visit via the pre-registration feature. Guests simply scan the QR code from their phone to the kiosk in order to check-in.
- Electronic Signature: Guests can sign in via electronic signature with their finger on the kiosk display.
- Multi-Language: Guests can select their preferred language for the check-in process.
- Customizable Workflow: Pick and choose which features you want to enable for your visitors.
- Visitor Arrival: Send a notice to your host that a visitor is checking in and ready to get picked up.
- Visitor Pre-Registration & Invitation: Pre-register your visitor at your specific location and send out an email invitation with all important information such as date, time, and address.
“We are extremely excited to release our new flagship, the self-service kiosk. We are constantly seeking new ways to simplify our customer experience and help solve their issues – our newest innovation helps us to achieve just that. This is the next step in revolutionizing the visitor management industry,” said Sascha Hack, CEO, SADEVIO.
For more information on the SADEVIO Visitor Management System, visit:
For more information on ISC West, visit:
SADEVIO, LLC is a global visitor management system provider. SADEVIO’s mission is to revolutionize the visitor process for both guests and hosts through implementation of enhanced security and technological capabilities. Customers encompass a diverse array of professional sectors, ranging from enterprise, consumer, and healthcare to government, fossil fuel, and manufacturing. For more information, visit www.sadevio.com.
SADEVIO Media Contact:
Contact us today to request your free trial or schedule a personalized demo!